Selasa, 28 Maret 2017

recent jobs in abuja

recent jobs in abuja

hello? it's me. i was wondering if after allthese years you'd like to meet. just have a drive around. hello from the outside. all right, see you in a minute. great. >> hello. (cheers and applause).

>> james: oh, thank you. i appreciate it it's going to befun. >> great. >> james: you are looking fineright now. >> thank you very much, james. >> james: loving this bob. >> oh, thanks, thanks, verymuch. >> james: a triumph. >> don't i look like a mum.

>> james: i don't think so. it is more manageable. >> it dries quickly. >> james: than the life, youknow. >> i am going to use myhairline. i can't work out if i shouldwear a wig wig or have a weave. >> james: i mean, what i likeis that you are coming to me for this advice. (laughter).

>> james: do you mind if welisten to music. >> yes, it's such a shame it'srainingment i feel like americas are going to assume that englandis rubbish. >> james: ♪ hello ♪ ♪ dheersplaws toat i'm in california dreaming ♪ ♪ of about who weused to be ♪ ♪ it's no secret ♪ ♪ that the both of us ♪ ♪ arerunning out of time ♪ ♪. >> that was amazing. so hello from the outside ♪ ♪ atleast i can see that i'm trying ♪ ♪ to tell you i'm sorry ♪ ♪for breaking your heart ♪ ♪ but

it's clearly doesn't tear youapart ♪ ♪ any more ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ any more ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ any more ♪ ♪ no ♪ ♪come on ♪ ♪ >> james: you playing thedrums. >> i play the drums in this. >> james: no way! >> yes, yes. >> james: you're shredding onthe drums. you are. you-- that is what i have alwayssaid is that you are the female

phil colins. >> oh my gosh. >> james: no, no, oh no. >> i've got a new-- . >> you are driefg, what do yousay. >> james: i can hold it whileyou wipe down. >> i'm all right, i'm all right. >> james: no one is going tosee it. (laughter)>> .

>> james: you used to be. >> i have been drunk two nightsin a row recently. >> james: no. >> it's christmas. the other day i went with mybest friend, i'm not going to see him before christmas. i got there 7:45 and i'm sittingthere, it's like-- where is he. normally punk actual, i callhim, where are you, he said 8:45.

so i'm sitting here for an houron my own looking like such a loser. so i ordered a wine and then ihave never glass of wine and i spot a family, i when over, abit drunk. did you call my name, earlier? i had my security with me,sorry, being protechive, whatever. i did hear-- let me get a-- getyour meal for you. an i had another glass of wine,and my friend arrived, hi two

more glasses of wine, bear inmind i haven't had a drink in eight months. and the next day, in the parkwith my kid. and i find this e-mail addressin my pocket of another family from nashville who obviouslytold me it was sold out so managed to get them tickets tonashville. >> what happens when i'm drunk. one more glass of wine. >> james: just like--like-- guys,-- take me back to

the start. never mind ♪ ♪ i'll find someonelike you ♪ ♪ i wish nothing but the best for you ♪ ♪ don'tforget me ♪ ♪ i beg you ♪ ♪ i remember you said ♪ ♪ sometimesit lasts in love ♪ ♪ and sometimes it hurts instead ♪ ♪nothing compares ♪ ♪ no worries or cares ♪ ♪ regrets andmistakes ♪ ♪ they're memories made ♪ ♪ who would have known ♪♪ how bittersweet this was ♪ ♪ (cheers and applause)♪ never mind ♪ ♪ i'll find someone like you ♪ ♪ i wishnothing but the best ♪ ♪ for you

♪ ♪ don't forget me ♪ ♪ i beg ♪♪ i remember you said ♪ ♪ sometimes it lasts in love ♪ ♪and sometimes it hurts instead ♪ >> james: what do you listento in the car. >> i just put the radio on. i mean-- . >> james: but you used to be ahuge-- fan. >> but the other day, it was atape. >> james: no, you weregenuine. >> a huge moment in my life whenthey came out.

girl power, five ordinary girlswho just, like, did so well and just got out o, i want to getout. i just want to get out, and itwas a really important period of my life. >> james: didn't you used tohave-- party. >> on my own. with five girls but i used todo-- . >> james: who were you. >> i was always geri.

>> james: really? >> i love that and then sheleft. >> james: she left the band. >> it was the first time i wastruly heart brocken. >> james: when she left. >> yeah. >> james: is that what someonelike you is about? (laughter)♪ really, really want ♪ ♪ tell me what you want ♪ ♪ what youreally, really, really want want

so tell me what you want ♪ ♪what you really, really want ♪ i want a want a want ♪ ♪ a if youwant pie future ♪ ♪ forget my past ♪ ♪ if you want to get withme ♪ ♪ better make it fast ♪ ♪ now don't go wasting ♪ ♪ myprecious time ♪ ♪ get your act together ♪ ♪ we can be just fine♪ ♪ here is a story from a to z ♪ ♪ how to get to me listencarefully ♪ ♪ i'm in a place, you got to-- ♪ ♪ come for free ♪♪ tell me what you want ♪ ♪ [bleep](laughter) if you want to be my lover ♪ ♪>> james: you are from a

different place now, a happierplace. >> james: does it worry youyou won't be able to write the hits. >> i was worried about that, forsure. and i-- part of, you know, iwant-- i want my fans to come on like a journey with me. and it is one of the reasons inamed my album after my age as well. it's sort of polaroids, almost,of my life at that time.

>> james: i mean where do youthink will you stop. >> this is the last album aftermy age. >> i believe in trippity. >> james: i want it to belike 77 [bleep] >> james: leave me alone. >> oh my god. i will still do that. >> james: just me and my cat. >> bag lady, aren't i.

♪ be like you do ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ tell mewho do i do ♪ ♪ give me within i know ♪ ♪ there is-- all i ask ♪♪ this is my life ♪ ♪ now ♪ ♪ with you ♪ ♪ hold me like-- giveme a memory ♪ ♪. >> really good ♪ ♪ take me bythe hand ♪ ♪ oh we do ♪ ♪ it matters yeah ♪ ♪ but if inever-- ♪ ♪ >> james: you properly hangout with like-- you know, you hang with beyonce. >> i wouldn't say hang out. >> james: but you are friends.

>> we are very friendly when wesee each other. >> james: but have you everthought about getting your own squad like taylor swift has asquad. >> i have a squad, laura daniel. >> james: my hunch is if youput together a squad which was like you, beyonce, jenniferlawrence, she would bring amy schumer, and then like emmastone, taylor swift's squad would [bleep] themselves. >> but they're amazonian, i'malso tall.

>> james: you got-- i heard arumor, that you, this may be surprising some fans, are quitethe rapper. you can spit some rhyme. >> i'm not that talented on meown. >> james: but you can spitsome lyrics. you've got some rhymes in yourlocker. ♪ ♪ yeah ♪ ♪ wily wonka snroat ♪you can be the king ♪ ♪ but the quen conquers ♪ ♪ first thingsfirst, i eat ♪ ♪ and that's what i [bleep] to do ♪ ♪ from theland the monster do ♪ ♪ the

monster is you ♪ ♪ your moneyand the monster crew ♪ ♪ i'm alla all au up in the bang withthe funny face ♪ ♪ really, i don't give [bleep] ♪ ♪ forgetbarbie ♪ ♪ i will say ♪ ♪ to be child play ♪ ♪ kill anothercareer ♪ ♪ it's a mild day ♪ ♪ giving whiplash ♪ ♪ this is whatyou live for ♪ ♪ [bleep] >> james: so now your grammy,your oscar, all you need is an emmy and a tony. >> the tony is pretty unlikely. what am i going to be doing.

>> james: writing a hugemusical. >> i haven't got time for that. >> james: not right now but atsome point. >> what if i want kids-- . >> james: shut the front door. the sooner you realize that youare adele-- how do you do that. >> i say my life, it's me,adele. >> james: booking restaurants,do you have to go and they go and under what name and you goadele.

the adele. >> no,-- . >> james: and are they likesorry, no tables. and you go -- but when i say i'madele. >> then i have to get someoneelse to callk i can't drop me own name. >> james: that's my point. i call out the phrase, droppingthe a bomb, that is what i call it.

that is what i quite like. >> you have to do the j bombsometimes, don't you. >> james: not such a big deal,oddly. james. the james. no, not that one. no-- yeah, no. >> not that one either. >> james: it doesn't workquite as well for me as it does

for you. we could have had it all ♪ ♪rolling in the deep ♪ ♪ you had my heart and soul ♪ ♪ in yourhands ♪ ♪ never had met me ♪ ♪ and you played it ♪ ♪ to thebeat ♪ ♪ >> james: i've been thinkingabout it, and i think, and listen, you can say no to thisor just have a think about it. >> right. >> james: i think you needlike a-- you will be outnmed, because it is an emotionalnight.

a lot of people. i'm just saying, during the upnumbers, what about-- a front man. then i come up. >> oh ♪ you play it to the beat♪ ♪ and everybody go ♪ ♪ what, what, what ♪ ♪(cheers and applause). >> james: get your hands up ♪♪ oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ ♪ i was shooting for ♪ ♪ to the eo, e ♪♪ get your hands up, everybody ♪ ♪ what, what, what ♪ ♪ everybodyput your fist in the air now ♪ ♪

you could have had it all ♪ ♪you could have had it all ♪ ♪ ♪ come on, front to the left ♪ ♪keep your hands inside the car ♪ ♪ we could have had it all ♪ ♪we're rolling in the deep ♪ ♪ >> james: thank you so muchfor driving around with me. >> oh, thank you. >> james: it genuinely is apleasure. >> oh, good. i absolutely loved it.